The Dog Walk agility obstacle is made of three non-slip planks supported by in-ground mounted posts. Pets walk or run up, across, and down the planks of this dog walk agility equipmentbased on their individual level of balance and confidence.
- Frame:1-5/8" O.D. x 14 gauge pre-galvanized structural steel tubing.
- Hardware:All stainless steel hardware fasteners.
- Coating:Oven-fused functionalized polyethylene copolymer-based thermoplastic.Fluidized bed coating application with superior mechanical performance, impact resistance and UV-stability. Steel walking planks featurea thermoplastic coating that has been specially developed to provide superior slip-resistant tractionfor dogs paws.
- Planking:12 gauge sheet steel. 7 gauge x 1-1/2 flat barunder-structure. Electrically MIG welded. 1 x 2 rectangular steel tubing is boltedto top surface to create steps.
- Outside to Outside Dimensions:230-1/4"L x 30"W x 32"H
The Dog Walk featuresCanineCoat- a thermoplastic coating on the steel walking surfaces that come in contact with dogs' paws. This unique coating is:
- Slip resistant
- Durable, resistant to vandalism
- All-weather, UV protection
- Urine resistant